- Maintain accountability with audit trail reporting
- Control job revenue and expense at the phase and cost code level
- Business Status Center
- NEW! Vendor Management Center
- Customer Management Center
- Inventory and Services Management Center
- Improve Finances, Decision Making and Functionality
Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers
Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create “what if” scenarios for better decision making.
Consolidate multiple companies for financial reporting
Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Sage Peachtree accounting system will combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
Print financial statements by organizational department
Monitor the performance of each department, office or store separately to get greater control over your business profitability.
Help increase job profitability with change order processing
Manage and track of all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents – all inside Sage Peachtree.
Track serialized inventory
Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items in Sage Peachtree, and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP (service pack 3), Windows Vista (service pack 2), Windows 7
- 1GHz Intel Pentium® processor (or equivalent) with 1 GB RAM or higher
- 200MB of free hard disk space for program installation
- 35MB additional disk space per company file
- 16-bit colour, 1024×768 screen resolution
Microsoft Office connection requires
- Microsoft Word 2000 to 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2000 to 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 to 2007 (for card synchronisation).
Know more about our services. Call us now..