With Up to 30 Simultaneous Users, Your Data’s Protected with the Always-On Audit Trail.
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is built with an audit trail, greatly reducing the time spent investigating changes to QuickBooks files.
- Record transactions that are entered, edited or deleted from the system
- Provide users with controls to protect against employee fraud and detect
- Protect against fraudulent transactions
Because, with up to 30 simultaneous users in Enterprise, you need a dependable way to prevent & correct errors.
Customize Statements with the Financial Statement Designer.
The built-in Financial Statement Designer lets you create custom financial statements within Enterprise Solutions 12.0.
- Choose from 30 pre-defined financial statement designs
- Customize statements by inserting columns or rows for prior-year balances, variances, sub-totals & more
- Save customized statements for repeated use, and easily update them with new data
- QuickZoom® directly from a figure in the financial statement to its source
The At-A-Glance Home Page. Because You Need Your Financial Info Yesterday.
Get an at-a-glance overview of your primary activities from the Home Page. It’s the easy, fast way to access your most frequently used functions and tasks within Enterprise Solutions 12.0.
- The Workflow View shows you key tasks & how they’re related – in a visual format that’s easy to scan quickly
- One-click gets you from a task icon on the Home Page… directly into performing
- Access to your account balances is nearly instantaneous from the moment you
You can even customize your QuickBooks from the Home Page. Just turn features on & off from this central location – with the click of your mouse.
Over 135 Reports + Combined Reporting. Flexible. Customizable. Critical to Your Success.
Enterprise Solutions 12.0 comes standard with a range of reports. Plus, with Combined Reporting functionality, you can create reports using multiple company files – not just one – to get a more rounded view of your business… in 1 report.
Accounting & Financial Management
- Accountant & tax reports (General Ledger, Journal, Audit Trail, Voided/Deleted Transactions)
- Banking reports (Deposit Detail, Cheque Detail, Missing Cheques)
- Jobs, time & mileage reports (Job Profitability Summary, Mileage by Job Detail)
- Sales reports (Sales by Customer, Pending Sales, Open Sales Orders by Item)
- Budgets & forecast reports (Budget Overview, Profit & Loss, Forecast vs. Actual)
- Company & financial reports (Expenses by Vendor Detail, Balance Sheet Comparison)
Information Management & Tracking
- Customers & receivables reports (A/R Aging Summary, Unbilled Costs by Job)
- Employees & payroll reports (Payroll Summary, Employee Withholding)
- Inventory reports (Inventory Stock Status by Item, Physical Inventory Worksheet)
- Vendors & payables reports (Vendor Balance Detail, VAT Tax Liability)
Additional reports for industry-specific editions
- Accountant Edition: 42 more reports
- Contractor Edition: 19 more reports
- Manufacturing & Wholesale Edition: 11 more reports
- Retail Edition: 10 more reports
- Professional Services Edition: 11 more reports
- Non-Profit Edition: 8 more reports
Pricing and Users
QuickBooks Enterprise Price Structure, By Number of Users
Because most enterprise financial management solutions cost in the 10s of thousands of dollars & require high resource spends for retraining staff, switching to a new solution can be cost-prohibitive. But Enterprise makes it easy.
Available for up to 30 users, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions works with your budget – and with your staff’s existing skillset, if you’re already using QuickBooks Pro or Premier – to save you money.
You’ll pay for Enterprise on an easy annual payment plan that works just like a subscription. Plus, you’ll get comprehensive support & upgrades year after year.
Monthly Php Cost
QuickBooks Enterprise Help & FAQs
Designed for larger, growing businesses, Enterprise Solutions is the most powerful QuickBooks product. It has the capabilities & flexibility to meet your business’ unique needs as it grows – and it could save you in up-front & ongoing system costs.
What type of company should use Enterprise Solutions?
Enterprise Solutions is ideal for larger, growing Canadian businesses in any of the following situations:
- You’re currently using QuickBooks Pro or Premier, and you’re stretching its limits
- You need to add more customer, product & vendor info than QuickBooks Pro or Premier will allow
- You need 5 or more simultaneous users
- You have employees in specialized roles & functions
- You have multiple locations that you need to track & manage
- You’re looking for an alternative to accounting & business management solutions that cost tens of thousands of dollars
I need 5 users today. Can I add more than 5 users down the road?
It’s easy to add more users to Enterprise Solutions as your business grows. Additional licenses can be added (in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30-user increments) to increase the number of users simultaneously accessing your QuickBooks company file.
For example: If you purchased QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions today with 5 users, you could call us tomorrow, next week or next year to add more user licenses.
Can I import my current QuickBooks Pro or Premier data into Enterprise Solutions?
Yes! Transferring data is fast & easy. If you’re upgrading from QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2008-2012, all of your information, report templates & permissions transfer along with your data.
If you’re upgrading from QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2007 or earlier, some information may not transfer over.
At Digital Steer we can help you!
I’m not currently using QuickBooks. How do I migrate my data to Enterprise Solutions?
If you’re using another financial software product and you’d like to import info from that product into QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, you can do so if that product allows you to export to a spreadsheet or text file. You can then import lists that correspond to QuickBooks lists, budgets & individual transactions.
At Digital Steer we can help you!
Technical & Security FAQs
I’m concerned about performance, stability & database connectivity. How does Enterprise measure up?
To maximize multiple user productivity, Enterprise Solutions multi-user mode is optimized for Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 client-server networks. You also now have the option of hosting your database server on a Linux operating system.
Enterprise Solutions is also Windows Terminal Services compliant. (Windows products are sold separately).3 You can centrally locate Enterprise Solutions on a single server and provide access to your multiple users via the LAN or WAN for remote locations. As a result, you don’t have to install Enterprise Solutions on each user’s PC, and you can maximize performance over lower bandwidth connections.
Enterprise Solutions has a powerful new industry-standard SQL database to deliver the best performance for the application.
Solutions Developer’s Kit (SDK)
QuickBooks Solutions Developer’s Kit provides APIs to developers & consultants to easily share (import and export) data from Enterprise Solutions. This allows selected sales, customer or financial data to automatically move between software products and prevents data from being corrupted in the sharing process. A free copy of SDK can be downloaded from http://developer.intuit.com
Over 100 business applications (sold separately) integrate with QuickBooks using the SDK.
Does Enterprise Solutions use firewalls & passwords to safeguard data?
Rather than employing its own firewall, Enterprise Solutions uses the firewalls that are on your PC. Further security features include passwords for logging into the system and passwords for Company File logins.
Will my system slow down as my company file gets bigger?
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is based on a very robust back-end database program called SYBASE®. Accordingly, the size of the company file should not affect the speed of your QuickBooks, although some degradation may be expected.
Can I access my Enterprise data via ODBC?
Yes, Enterprise Solutions comes with read access. It can be accessed via Excel, Access and Crystal Reports (sold separately). You can also upgrade to read/write access. The read/write driver allows you to run mass batch updates to your QuickBooks customer, vendor and other list information.
The ODBC driver (both the read-only and read/write versions) are produced by FLEXquarters.com.
What measures can I take to keep my data secure?
In addition to measures you might otherwise take with safeguarding sensitive data, you can trust the layers of security in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, such as:
- A Windows setting with read/write Windows permissions
- Login info for each registered user, with an always-on Audit Trail to track all changes
- Fine-grained permissions that help restrict the changes non-administrators can make to your company data (i.e., 14 predefined user roles)
- A server-based multi-user QuickBooks installation
You can also install the Enterprise server on a Linux computer for further protection of your data.
Can I modify the 14 pre-defined user roles?
Of the 14 pre-defined user roles, you can easily modify 13. The only exception is the Administrator role, which you cannot modify.
Additionally, you can add your own custom users & roles.
Can I track part numbers or SKUs in Enterprise?
Yes, you can track one part number or SKU in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 12.0.
Finance & Reporting FAQs
Is multicurrency functionality in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions?
Yes, it is! QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions makes it easy for you to transact in a wide range of currencies from around the world. So you can accept payments from customers in Bangalore and pay the new consultant you took on in the UK.
How does the always-on Audit Trail keep my data safe?
The always-on Audit Trail is one feature in a series of features designed to give you control over your private, confidential and sensitive data. It is intended not to prevent users from accessing and manipulating your company’s data but rather to track all changes and let you see:
- What modifications have been made
- Who made those changes
- When those changes were made
With the always-on Audit Trail, you can trust that, even if someone edits your data, you will be able to reverse changes and know where those changes came from.
How does the reporting in Enterprise Solutions 12.0 differ from the reporting in QuickBooks Premier 2008-2012?
The reports in Enterprise 12.0 are the same as those in Premier, but the bonus in Enterprise is the Combined Reports feature, which allows you to compile data from multiple files into a single report.
Can Enterprise report on multiple company files?
Yes. This function is called “Combined Reports”, and it allows you to combine or consolidate data from a common time period (e.g., last month, last quarter, last year-to-date) and from different company files into one report. Available Combined Reports are Balance Sheet Standard, Balance Sheet Summary, Profit & Loss Standard, Statement of Cash Flows and Trial Balance.
This functionality is especially useful for parent companies and head offices that wish to combine data from subsidiaries, divisions or branches.
Requirements: Excel 97 or higher, permission to create sensitive financial reports, and at least two QuickBooks company files.
I currently have an accountant. Can my accountant still manage my files if I’m on Enterprise?
Yes! We’ve created a special single-license version of Enterprise just for accountants.5 This lets accountants manage their clients who are using this software – seamlessly.
FAQs about List Items (Tracks up to 1 Million)
My vendor list is growing. What’s the maximum number of vendors I can add?
Vendors are list items, and the maximum number of list items allowed in Enterprise is 1 million. (Compare that to 14,500 in QuickBooks Pro & Premier 2009-2012.)
At least 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) with 2 GB of RAM.
- Operating System 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7
- Processor 2.0 GHz Intel® Pentium III (or equivalent)
- RAM 1 user: 1 GB RAM (4 GB recommended for 5 users)
- Hard Disk 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Browser Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0
- Monitor At least 256 color SVGA video. Minimum resolution for 1024×768
- CD-ROM Drive 4X CD-ROM
- Printer Works with any printer supported by Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem (DSL or cable modem recommended)
- Product Registration Required
File Server Requirements
Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions except Starter and Basic), Windows XP (SP2 or later strongly recommended), Windows Vista (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, or Small Business Server 2008.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later.
Microsoft Office integration requires Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010. Microsoft Outlook®, Word® and Excel® synchronization require Outlook, Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc. 64 bit) and the QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook tool.
Optimized for Windows Server 2003 and 2008 networks and Windows XP Pro/Windows Vista/Windows 7.
Know more about our services. Call us now..